Wednesday, October 05, 2011

My Dreams Are Getting Weird Again!

I wrote out the story of the painting. And then thought about it. And I don't want anyone to get in trouble or anything, so I decided against posting it. We all know what happens when bosses and stuff find out things...ya' get fired.

So instead I will leave you with a dream. Last night I dreamt that I found a pink & black zebra striped belt and wore it. The end.

Well, ok. It wasn't the end. After I put it on, I was magically at work and we were super busy but I was not on the clock and Mallory was not on the clock, so neither of us wanted to help, but they put me on a register and this black woman comes up and says, "I need to speak to you about the fact that they wouldn't hire me here."
"Um, that's not really for me to deal with..."
"They told me my face would ruin business."
"Yeah...uh...Dawn!"
(Dawn is not Hawaiian. Just so we're all clear on this before we continue.)
She came over to the service desk and the black lady's boyfriend picked her up and carried her outside to the parking lot. Where a giant crowd of black people surrounded her. He backed up with his arms open wide as if saying "Come on. Let's fight!"
By the time I got through the crowd so I could hear what was going on, and potentially jump in front of any bullets for her, the man was yelling.
"What? You think that you guys are too good for us? You think just because you're Hawaiian, that you have more rights than us? Why don't you hire black people?"

That is the end.

No comments: