Saturday, March 05, 2011

Delta Dawn, What's That Flower You Have On?

I opened up to someone today and it freaked me out. She just said "What's wrong?" and I said, "I hate my life." At first I think she thought I was joking. But I assume the look I gave her when she laughed it off made her realize that I was not joking. She was trying to get me to explain, and I didn't really want to, so when she got called away to do something else I was happy. Then she came back, smiling and said "You know I'm just gonna keep asking you questions, right?" I was both relieved and scared. She tried to tell me how to start fixing my life. Now I'm just worried that she'll tell someone. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would, but still that kind of fear lingers.

I don't want to get hurt. Please don't hurt me secret friend.

PS: I wish I could sleep. For more than like 3 hours. It would be great. Or maybe I could be hungry. I made tacos, but I only ate 2 because I felt like if I didn't eat anything today except 2 sour patch kids, I would get sick.

No comments: