Thursday, January 13, 2011

In Other News

1. My mother likes to spring things on me and then play it off like I must've known since the beginning.
Exhibit A: "By the way, I spoke to your aunt today. Her breast cancer is all cleared up." "Wait, what? She has cancer?" "No. I just told you...It's cleared up. She's fine now."
Exhibit B: (a week ago) "So I just got back from my biopsy." "Wait, what? You might have cancer?" "Well, they think it's just calcium build up. But it could be cancer."

In the end, we now know she does not have cancer. So...that's good.

2. I'm on chapter 5 editing of novel. About 1/5 of the way through. Woo hoo! I hope to have the proof ordered by February.

3. Tattoos? Yes please. Although I feel a little bit of buyer's remorse over this one. I hope it goes away. I'm pretty sure I just feel guilty cause it's in the no-job zone and it makes me a little uneasy. But I like it. I just have second thoughts about it's placement. This is why I hate myself for being impulsive. This is the worst picture though. In fairness, it was taken with a cell phone, upside down, and twisted.

No comments: