Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010 CD

It's time for another installment of Stef's Top __ Songs of 20__. In this case it is Top 19 of 2010.

Some people have said to me, upon hearing some of these, that they are in fact not songs from the year 2010...Thank you. I am aware. They are simply my favorite songs that I either discovered, or just re-fell in love with throughout the year. It was a very country year for me (judge or judge not) but mostly because of the atmosphere in which most of my year took place. I actually struggled with this year's because there were a few artists that I could've made the CD completely them...but I did not. And in the end, I think I made the right decisions on which songs I liked the most. I am already working on 2011's version chock full of emo. Although, at this point the year already sucks ass. Moving on.

The songs are, listed in no particular order:
Custom - Hey Mister
Ani DiFranco - Educated Guess
Rise Against - Audience of One
Sugarland - Keep You
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
Carrie Underwood - Wasted
Lady Gaga & Beyonce - Telephone
The Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
Milow - Ayo Technology (cover)
Paramore - Decode
Fiona Apple - Across the Universe
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
Lil Wayne - Bedrock
Keith Urban - 'Til Summer Comes Around
Jets to Brazil - Cat Heaven
Tegan & Sara - Hop A Plane
Ani DiFranco - The True Story of What Was
Venus Hum - Wordless May
Rihanna - Rude Boy

Those that would've made the cut had CDs been made to fit more than 80 minutes:
Rise Against - Savior
Sugarland - Stay
Sugarland - Sugarland
Carrie Underwood - Undo It

No comments: