Tuesday, November 30, 2010

About an hour ago I woke up from a dream.

I had been visiting someone and got parked in, so we had to lift my car and move it out of the spot, but once I got it out, I decided to hang out a little longer. So I parked it on the other side of the street. I went into the house that I parked it at, which happened to be my old house (in real life) and when I got inside, there was a man standing there who told me that I was going to be late for school if I didn't hurry. So I was rushing around and then the guy came back into the kitchen, carrying something. He asked me to go outside with him, so I did and he set the thing he was carrying down. It was a baby orangutan.

He played around in the mud a little bit, getting his clothes really dirty, and then the guy was like "Oh crap. Take him inside and get to school." He rushed away, so I took the little baby inside and he kept squeezing my finger like human babies do. I set him down and thought, I can't let him just sit here all muddy, so I gave him a bath in the sink. And then I took him upstairs and put him in fresh clean clothes. I decided to go ahead and blow off school since I was really late already and every time I put him down to play, he crawled back up in to my arms.

The end. I woke up thinking that this either means I want a child...OR more likely, I really need to stop denying that I'm doing everything I want and that I'm ok with my current situation, and go do what I really want. But I'm too scared to do that. So I guess I will continue to kiss ass and pretend like everything is okay with the world. And be unhappy forever. Or get pregnant.

No comments: