Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Surgery

Well, I made it. I lived. After a short dizzy spell and a rocky trip down in the elevator (there was no way three stairwells were going to happen), I made the drive home. Debated getting gas, and decided that I would rather walk the rest of the way home than stand & pump, risked running out. Yup, so now I'm sitting here waiting for my father to return so he can maybe go get my script filled. Cause I don't know if I'll need it, since I'm still all numbed up.

The only bad thing that happened was, brace yourself...a shot in the roof of my mouth. The roof. Of my mouth. Just think about that. Ever bite down on a pretzel too hard? Yeah...PAIN. But it really wasn't that bad, just a little pressure.

Anyway, I'm supposed to just sit around and wait for the bleeding to stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.