Friday, August 06, 2010

An Overshare? Possibly

Today I got home about 3:30 am. Felt fine. Went to sleep. I kept tossing & turning and waking up with a slight stomachache, but I assumed it was just cramps and tried to go back to sleep. At 5:42 am, I discovered that I couldn't take the pain anymore and went into the bathroom. I took care of other business, flushed and turned around to leave. I then proceeded to vomit for the next 15 minutes...eventually nothing was even coming out of my body but spit. But I remained hunched over the toilet, going through the motions. I finally crawled back to bed after somehow pouring myself a glass of iced tea and passed out until almost 11 am. It is now 1:55 pm and the stomach drama continues, although all I'm doing is lying in bed on my computer. I have not consumed anything, so I have no idea how I'm supposed to throw up again. Or relieve this urge to do so.

No comments: