Monday, August 02, 2010

August!

So it's August...

1. Where the hell did summer go?
2. Yay vaycay starting in 11 days.
3. Where the hell did summer go?
4. It should be a good one since it came in like a lion...(I know, it's not March, but my emotions were SHIT yesterday...)

My wrist/hand still hurts from my sex injury. Like, holy mother does it hurt this morning. And now I'm off to do job #2, even though, I really don't know how I will be of any use today. "Oh, you want me to try and grasp things? About that..." I wish I had won powerball this past Saturday because I would A. quit my job and travel the world and B. go to a doctor.

See, I really don't want much from this world, just enough money to take care of my ailing hand and to see the Pyramids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I absolutely devotion how it is casually on my eyes and also the facts are warm-heartedly written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a further post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss supported by which necessity do the trick! Would rather a good prime!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

Nonpareil blog! I in actuality devotion how it is undemanding on my eyes and also the facts are fountain written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a further post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss wine which must do the humbug! Secure a good time!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]