Friday, July 09, 2010

Random Thoughts

*K is having some strange effects on me. I just realized I haven't had underwear on all day. I also think about odd things now. Like working in a plastics factory (vomit) (also, that wasn't against people who do, there's just no way I could do it), buying a house, becoming a mother...WHAT? I know.

Lord knows that taking the pregnancy test the other day was about the most terrifying experience of my life. I was in a tornado three times (luv u midwest!), car accidents, college level chemistry...and peeing on a stick was the most terrifying experience. By the way...if my family reads this, they now know what goes on in my personal life. Sex left unprotected in the heat of the moment... But the good news is, that I am not pregnant. (And I guess bad news for them, since they only care about the people in this family with children and/or significant others.)

*I am 24 years old. I just danced in the rain, because I am THAT happy that it is no longer 93+ degrees.

*Dear God, please let me win Safety Bingo at work, because I need the bonus. Amen.

----------------
Now playing: Regina Spektor - Apres Moi
via FoxyTunes

No comments: