Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Thoughts That I Could Make Full Entries If I Cared More

1. My feet hurt more than I could start to explain. This makes no sense. I did nothing different at work last night...If anything I did less work than I normally do. Maybe it was the booze last night, but I had no idea my feet hurt after work (Pause: did not drink at work. I came home and drank), but when I got up this morning, walking to the bathroom felt like torture. Not even being dramatic. I have never wanted a Hover-round more in my life than today. (Aside from the three days in high school when my back went out and I was forced to participate in weight training anyway...)

2. The headline: Iraqi Head Seeks Arms
I hope someone else finds this as freaking hilarious as I did/do. Again, may have been the booze, but I could not stop laughing when I read that. And I gave it another chuckle when I woke up this morning.

No comments: