Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It Continues

Still at Perkins. Still haven't slept. Breakfast in 3 hours. Should be a blast. I'm sure I'll just assume the moose head on the wall is looking at me. I think the devil is speaking to me from Christopher's computer. My c key still isn't working well. I hate having to type the same thing over and over trying to get the c into words. I was considering calling K in an hour or so and being like "OMG I haven't slept yet. I miss you. Love me. Kbye!"

I bought three DVDs today, because sometimes I randomly need to spend money in order to keep myself happy. I bought: The Reader, Miss Congeniality, and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. All on the clearance racks. It's fun.

Know what I want to talk about? My happiness. I honestly do not remember ever being this content with any relationship (friendships included). Like, I never want to be not with him. I just want to lie in bed or on the couch and be touching or spooning. Or we could be driving around talking. Or we can lie in the grass or on the pool deck. Or we could talk on the phone, but that isn't as good. But mostly I just like to smell him. That sounds odd, I know, but I really do like the way he smells. See? Do you see this? I'm turning into a girl...
I'm having an issue with this. Because...well, I've never been like this. I never wanted to just throw on some lacy shit and walk seductively into a bedroom before. And right now, I really want to.

Know what else I really want? A haircut. I got frizzies and fucking whatevers. And it's annoying. And it's getting long again...

----------------
Now playing: Elton John - Your Song
via FoxyTunes

No comments: