Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Das Staples: Tag 99

The saga of Das Staples continues. The following took place as if time were as it is in real life.

I had a dream last night that I went to get my hair cut and hot boss sent me a text message. And it said "Ross and I talked about your decision. What is stopping you?" So I tried texting her back, and it went over the 160 character limit so instead of sending two messages, it just cut the first letter off each word. And then the hair dresser put 4 other people in front of me in line and I was like "hold up! I have to work at 4!" so I just made an appointment for tomorrow because I am off.

So then i went and met with hot boss and we talked for awhile and she convinced me not to quit. And then we played a board game. But when I left the conversation I didn't feel like I had made any real choices.

Basically, what I got from this dream is that I should maybe wait until Thursday to make my final decision. Give myself a few more days to think it over. And as corny-sitcommy as this sounds, make a pro/con list and seriously weigh the issues of what to do.

No comments: