Friday, July 30, 2010

Two Things:

1. Things that piss me off more than you can even begin to imagine:
  • paper cuts
  • being behind someone slow in a store with no way around/past
  • waiting for something to happen that never will (ie: my zookeeper career)
  • Purell.
But most importantly: That FUCKING fly that insists on landing on your lip/ear/eyelid/nose ring/cheek right at that moment when you are about to fall asleep. Your body knows it. "Oh, you're about to enter heaven dreamland of magic," and that asshole comes along and thinks "OMG! Prime real estate to shit or do whatever it is that us flies do!"

2. Today around 6:30 am, I got in my car and drove home. I left my bottles of whiskey & rum in the car because they will come in handy tomorrow night. Well, today around 5:00 pm, I get in my car to buy lottery tickets for K. It smells like rubbing alcohol that has been shat out by a water boar. I look around, thinking, "It must just be because it's all hot and stuff." And upon further investigation...my whiskey bottle, which was corked a mere 11 hours earlier, is sitting nearly empty on my front seat sans cork. Yeah, note to group: when you have something like that in your car and the average temp of the week is 89, should prob 1. not keep it in the car, 2. put it in the trunk out of direct sunlight, 3. not be an idiot like me... Cause now I am out 20 dolla of high class 101 proof "get stef drunk as hell so she blacks out until the pictures surface on facebook" whiskey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a Water Boar?

yellowpansy15 said...

It's a sort of inside joke, but just imagine a giant boar in water. That is really gross.

Anonymous said...

That IS really gross. What do they eat? Are they like....predators?