Tuesday, May 25, 2010

State of the Stef

1. Went to the chiropractor yesterday because my neck hurt so badly I can barely move it to the left. And now it hurts worse and the pain has spread to my shoulder. And I have had a headache since I woke up (roughly 8:13 am, the first time). The doctor said I may have a herniated disc but he won't be sure until he sees me again. There were no x-rays or anything taken yet. But he did seem like he was going to if it gets worse/not better. Now I do not want to go stand at Staples for 5 hours. Not in the slightest. It's horrible, because Vicodin didn't even help this pain.

2. Well, I was going to talk about something here, but realized I really can't bring myself to do it. So I guess there is only a 1. I'll just say that I am stressed. But I don't matter.
----------------
Now playing: Snoop Dogg - Beautiful
via FoxyTunes

No comments: