Sunday, May 23, 2010

lsakejr

I had a dream last night that Melissa & I went on vacation to Mexico and while we were there, we ran into an old friend Adam. For a little while the two of us were watching seals play in this lake thing and they started coming out of the water and letting us pet them and the photos were really awesome. And then this one albino one got a little crazy with Melissa and started biting her head. And then it was chewing on my hand and would not leave me alone no matter how hard I tried to get rid of it. It was chasing us away and so we decided it was time to leave the seals and go across a bridge. On our way there a crocodile came out of a different little lake and (duh) I freaked out. But then I saw that it had a sign on it that said something like "I'm too old to live up to the rest of these gators." And we saw that it had no teeth left. When we got to this bridge, there was Adam and Melissa got on the phone and meanwhile Mandy showed up and asked if we were going on the seal tour. I was like "wait what?" and she said the cruise was sponsoring a seal watching tour in Germany...

I also had a dream that I was in Staples and I kept having dyslexic moments and Dawn was getting really pissed until I told her that I get dyslexic moments when I'm really stressed out thanks to the awesome concussion fiasco of 2005. *That would be a link had I blogged about it. But I'm assuming I didn't since I had a headache for a week.

----------------
Now playing: Custom - Hey Mister
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Madeline said...

I love that this is the song you're listening to.