Friday, May 28, 2010

Fuck Me

Why today is a giant piece of shit: (BTW this could turn into a regular feature...)

1. I woke up at 4 am for no fucking reason.

2. I woke up again at 7 so I could get ready for work.

3. Drove to work in the sweltering heat. Stood at work for 7 hours in the heat.

4. Seriously spent 5/7 hours putting labels on something for the copy center. BTW, I am not getting paid copy center wages. Thus, do not have me do your work.

5. Forgot my paycheck when I left work. Now I have to wait until Tuesday to deposit it because I work tomorrow 4-9:30. And Monday is a holiday. AWESOME. Good thing I don't have bills. Oh wait. This led to a 20 minute ordeal trying to enroll in direct deposit.

6. Am I in love? No. Do I feel like I should be because of how I react when things don't go the way they should've? Yes. A thousand times yes.

7. I'm probably going to remove my nose ring even though I love it. This will be done in a time of upset and emotional distress.

8. I am considering a second job just so I can be busy at all times so I don't think about numbers 6 & 7.

No comments: