Monday, February 08, 2010

no more bars. ever

I went out on Friday night because I had been stuck in my house for over a week. I had doubts about going and I really shouldn't have.

For starters, I hate Erie. So naturally, I would go to bars in Erie? Secondly, I was under the impression that we were going to like two bars. Not five. I hate bar hopping. I can't even drink because I'm on antibiotics. But I thought it would just be fine to hang out with people. Thirdly, I really hate when people talk about nothing but their boyfriends. And that is what happened.

Did I mention that I hate bar hopping?

Fourth, it was fucking freezing. I really wish I had driven separately, because I would've gone home. Erie, freezing, bar hopping...should've stayed home.

Don't get me wrong, I like hanging out with Mandy. I'm just probably never going to go to a bar again. Like, seriously ever.

No comments: