Monday, February 22, 2010

falwkejrgjlru

-I'm so fed up with people acting like the world revolves around them. The center of the universe is not you.

-I am incredibly pissed that I have not gotten my hoodie from Amelia yet. It has been nearly 3 months (if we don't include winter break) and I fucking want it. I offered to pay for it to be shipped. I've reminded her. It's just getting ridiculous.

-I'm also fucking sick of winter. Our heater is still broken. I get cabin fever. Although, if it were not winter, I would still sit in my house because there is nothing to do here. And I hate it. At least I wouldn't be freezing half to death everyday.

So, yeah. That's what's on my mind right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gals
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1