Monday, December 28, 2009

Boo.

My cousin T was (is?) in the hospital last night because he was having breathing problems. He is 1. This makes me incredibly sad. I started thinking about how terrible it must be to be woken up from a nap, taken on a 7 hour car ride, shipped from house to house seeing people you may or may not remember, and then three days later have trouble breathing. Especially when you can't talk to tell people what's wrong.

A while back, I wanted a kid. What?!? I know. But like, I was watching people be happy with kids and, most holidays are really about kids. And I'm not one of those people who is like "I want a kid so someone can love me and I'll have a pal." I just thought that maybe I would become a parent after YEARS of sticking to my Taurusy ways (ie: stubborn. not that Tauri don't have kids) of never having children. But times like these (although far apart and few) make me nervous. I can't read minds. I would freak out if my little baby was sick and I didn't know why. I want my baby talking from the second it comes out of the womb.

No comments: