Tuesday, December 01, 2009

another dream

I had a dream last night and most of it remains unclear. But, at one point I need to get into the auditorium of my first elementary school because I left a very important note inside the program form the previous night's show. I'm running down the hall and I'm about to turn at the dead end, when someone yells "Well hey Stef!"

I see my old coworker, Reba McEntire, standing there and she starts up a conversation about how much she misses making the show (?) with me and she's so glad that I came to the CMAs tonight to see her even after the previous night's awards. I was trying to talk to her, but I saw people going into the auditorium and was like "Yeah, I'll be right back."

I got to the door and this woman with a mic is all "Stefanie you can not go in there yet." "Yes, but I need my..." "No, you can't go in yet. You'll just have to wait."

Then someone handed the program to me and I sighed heavily with relief and turned to go back and talk to Reba.

That's when I woke up.

No comments: