Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And Now For Part 2

If you don't remember: I was driving away with my POW-MIA flag waving from my corvette.

So, the dream stops cause the phone rang and it woke me up. But when I went back to sleep, I'm standing in this building that looks like a hotel, but is apparently just my sister's house. And, guess what! The baby isn't mine, it's my sister's. Yeah, that's right. I was pregnant, but did not give birth, it was her. But they are setting up a dinner for the two families to get together for the first time and have like a meet & greet, so they hand me the baby, who is probably 4 or 5 months old by now, so I can take it away and let them work in peace.

I take the baby outside and it's all summery so I'm dipping her feet in the pool and stuff like that And trying to get her to walk (because she was apparently old enough to do this now...) and the whole time I noticed that Sonja was just watching me from a chair out by the pool. And then the baby was crying so I picked her up, and was doing the "hold the baby and rock her til she stops crying" thing. And I was being a really good "parent" and Sonja was smiling at me...all like she set the whole thing up. And then it starts snowing really badly and I have to get the baby inside so I'm trying to get her all covered and it's not working. But I get her inside and her clothes are completely soaked and my sister yelled at me because she was all wet. And I'm yelling at her because she didn't give me the right clothes to take care of her. And she's like "I'm not even the parent!" and I'm like "Excuse me?" Yeah, so, Sonja is standing at the counter now chopping vegetables, and staring at us - and I realize that my sister has 'given' me her child. And, awkwardly, I'm ok with this.

And then Sonja walks toward me and is about to say something, when she morphs into Lauren Graham (Lorelai from Gilmore Girls) and then I wake up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think ? Do I look hot ?

You can find my pics here

[url=http://sexscreener.org/p/random/1992]My Profile[/url]