Monday, November 23, 2009

NaNoWriMo

Ok, I'm about to hit 40,000 words in my novel. Which means I am about to accomplish something! Normally I give up on things quickly, but I don't know if its the whole "unemployment depression" or the encouragement from nearly everyone who knows I'm doing it...I am not giving up. Especially not this close to the end. And if I finish before hitting my word count, I'm simply changing all the contractions to not contractions and then changing them back for the proof they're sending me.

Did you see what I did right there? I was optimistic! That never happens. And tomorrow I'm going to start getting ready for Thanksgiving! AND my mom is getting her passport/green card updated on Wednesday. ONE STEP CLOSER TO GERMANY!! Oh man.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get Quark in Erie or surrounding cities (in PA), please let me know. I want to make "cheesecake" deliciousness, but it seems the US doesn't really carry Quark everywhere. Huh. :)

I (literally) was just handed a postcard from Timmi in Japan! Yay! Meinen Timmi, hab dich Lieb!
----------------
Now playing: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
via FoxyTunes

No comments: