Saturday, November 07, 2009

I think my writing is best done between 11 pm and 6 am. I can't seem to even bust out 1oo words at any other time. But I sit down and start typing that late, and next thing you know, I've gotten 2000 words out.

I think it's because out here in the country, there is no noise after roughly 10 pm. No one drives down this road except the people who live here. And since the average age of those people is probably 65, no one is awake that late. The only real distraction I have is Facebook, which I find impossible to just close. It really makes no sense.

Anyway, I just broke 14,000 words and I still have a ton of outline left to cover, so I'm gonna get back to that. Maybe someday I will get to the 2000 things I have in Google Reader that I intend to read "tomorrow," but they are from 2008...

----------------
Now playing: Spice Girls - Never Give Up On The Good Times
via FoxyTunes

No comments: