Monday, November 16, 2009

Bloody Noses

Oh hey, Stef is posting a dream...WHAT? That never happens.
This one's short though.

I was sitting at my computer and blowing my nose. Which happens about 700 times a day with these rats living six feet away from my desk...And then I went out to the kitchen to ask my dad a question, but felt the need to blow my nose again. This time, blood started pouring out of it. And then it bled for like twenty minutes, while I had to read a note from someone telling me that I didn't deserve anything higher than an 87% on my review of a movie because "it was kind of bitchy" of me to be so harsh...the person who graded me's words, not mine.

The end.

Actually, the worst part of this dream is that when I woke up I thought it had really happened. Not the grade part, but the bloody nose.

No comments: