Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Things On My Mind

I'm in a computer lab and the two guys who were next to me just spent more time writing one paper for Bio 210 than I did for all three papers together. I also find it amusing that they have Esther for it. I wanted to tell them that they will probably be screwed when they get to a higher level bio class and have to figure out statistics. But I figure they can realize such things on their own as did so many others before them. Now there are students in here talking about the biology program. I really want to tell them that they have no idea what they are talking about. But then again, I just want them to get their reality check. Why are you talking about things that you know nothing about? Stop trying to sound smarter than you really are. Seriously.

I kinda don't want to go home. For obvious reasons. But as I am sitting in this lab, I realize that I need to leave. These people are 5 kinds of immature and 4 kinds of loud. This is one of the reasons I did not frequent the computer labs. Because people go there. And these people are students. And these students are not on my level. Ugh...

Another thing I am struggling with is the fact that I am too angry about too many things. I'm angry about everything and then I hear people talk about things that make me angrier. And about things they don't really know anything about but I do, and therefore I want to correct them. But I can't, cause then I will be either condescending or racist/prejudice. Especially in this situation.

I fear that my computer will be shut down soon. Any computer that isn't being used, is getting a yellow flag. And I am worried about this. Turns out it is not a problem, but they are conserving energy.

I can't go back to the room I'm staying in yet, because there may be sexual activity going on. However, I want to head home in 12 hours. I'm tempted to just bust in and be like "Yo, I'm totally just leaving now. I'll sleep in Indiana."

I want to say goodbye to someone. But I don't want to fuck things up. So I'm just going to leave. Bad way to handle things? Yes. Most definitely. But isn't that how I do things, the wrong way? Yes. Therefore it works out quite perfectly.

No comments: