Sunday, October 11, 2009

I just watched The Office: Jim & Pam's Wedding. Twice.

I can't tell if I am happy, because Pam has always been my favorite, and she and Jim are perfect for each other. Or if I am depressed, because Jim is amazing to her. He made me cry three times. And why does this make me depressed? Because I'm going to die a virgin, who has never had someone love her the way that Jim loves Pam. (ok, I'm not an idiot, I know that they are just characters...but still, it's sweet and some men can take a hint from that).

I love someone. Two someones to be exact. But they won't love me back. So, yeah. Unless I move somewhere very far away from here, I will never be happy.

1 comment:

rae333 said...

This episode left me feeling severely depressed as well. It isnt reality. Sitcoms suck.