Saturday, September 19, 2009

Incomplete records haunt me so.

(Anyone know the movie that quote is from?)
For the rest of September, I have decided that I'm going to finish things that I started. Because I am sick of looking around at all my unfinished projects that "I will get to tomorrow." Well, it's been months since I started this, a year since that project began, that's been on my to-do list for weeks...

Here is a list of some of the things I can remember.
Fix my bag that broke sometime in April.
Fix my jeans that broke sometime in 2007.
Finish: Kenny's Harley hat...and worm.
- my scraphgan.
- book-safe.
- the ton of books I've started: When Elephants Weep, The Lost Symbol, Fahrenheit 451, Mein Herz So Weiss, Indecision
- Sigma Frye scrapbook page
- my "Die Giraffe" cross-stitch
- my Grandma's photo album organization
- researching my mother's herb garden
- my mother's crocheted hat
- the Sept. crochet-along Panda
Watch the movies I bought but never got around to watching.

Here we go!

BUMP:
Created by OnePlusYou

----------------
Now playing: Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You into the Dark
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Amelia said...

YAY COUNTDOWN!!!!! :DD