Friday, September 18, 2009

dream or nightmare?

I had another effed up dream last night.

I was on Knox Campus and there's was a mandatory campus-wide game. And the point of the game was to be murdered or, in the case of other people, be the murderers. But you aren't suppose to know who is who. I was one to be murdered. I don't really remember a lot of the details, but I remember being drowned in mud. And I kept taking my tongue out to get the mud off it after I re-spawned as a zombie-type thing. That was the part that stuck out the most - trying to get the mud off my tongue, so I'm guessing that's the significant part. Also, found out at the end of the day, while Amelia was walking around with me, that the more times you die, the more people that love you. I thought that Amelia was one of the murdered, but then (ok, this part is shady as well) I remember being up against a wall while the guy was still telling people about the people loving you thing and Amelia walked up in front of me and said "I love you," and then she killed me again. But I didn't respawn. Cause she did it after the game was over.

Ok, so after I looked up what Tongue meant, I should probably add that I was frantically trying to find Sonja to tell her something. I don't know what it was in the dream, but I wanted to leave that out. Apparently that was important.
___________________________________________

Mud
To see mud in your dream, suggests that you are involved in a messy and sticky situation. It also suggests that some internal cleansing is needed.

To dream that you are walking in mud, suggests that you are feeling weighed down by a situation, problem, or relationship. You are feeling frustrated.
To dream that mud has gotten on your clothing, signifies that your reputation is being attacked and called into question.

Tongue

To see your own tongue in your dream, signifies the things you say and express. You may have said too much or you may need to express yourself more.
If your tongue is sore or looks unusual, he dream may be a metaphor that you are tongue-tied and indicates your nervousness about verbalizing or communicating some feeling or thought.

Murder
To dream that you are murdered, suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed and you are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. It also represents your unused talents.

No comments: