Friday, August 14, 2009

What?

So, the first entry today will be a dream. (Shocking, I know.)

I was at Aaryn's house talking with Kathy when the sky started getting really dark and ominous. (good use of ominous, I know) There was an orange section and I was taking pictures of the tornadoes (yes plural) that were forming. They were all in a line, like across the horizon, and Kathy told me that I needed to get into the basement and prepare. But that was all. So we are trying to get into the basement but things are in the way and we're pushing really hard to get through. We are finally able to squeeze through a crack in at the top and we all sit in chairs in a circle around the room. Finally, we could hear that at least one tornado was on top of the house and Kathy was like "Get ready. They'll be coming in soon." Then she looked at me and said, "You get yellow."

Now, I'm sitting there completely fucking confused, but I go with it. Anyone know Chuzzle? Those things come flying in like fairies do in Disney movies, with colored trails behind them. One goes to each of us and the yellow one stops in front of my face, looks at me and then...I don't really know how to describe it. It's kinda like...in movies where spirits enter you and take over? But it didn't really take over me, it just felt like it did something to me. And the same was happening to everyone else. When they were done, we all yelled out the colors we had just had in us, and they switched people.

The colors I remember being shouted were Yellow, Blue, Pink, and Green. I'm pretty sure there were only 4 of us...

No comments: