Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stupid Rain

I did not go to my mother's today. I did not wake up until nearly 3 because every time I woke up, my head felt like it was going to implode.

I did however get the vacuum cleaner cover finished. And almost finished the crochet project...not really almost, but I finished another part of it. I also got all the stuff I promised Mandy for the party on Saturday. I'm going to bed in either 11 or 41 minutes because tomorrow I will get up around 9, shower, and go to my mom's. Hopefully I will also be able to upload pictures of my sweet project that I hope I never have to see again, because it has taken up too much of my life. Although I hope I am proud of it when done...Hopefully I don't hate it.

----------------
Now playing: Eminem ft. Nate Dogg - Shake That
via FoxyTunes

No comments: