Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rain

I was driving home from my mother's tonight and thought there was some dirt on the road. Well, there was, but it was floating in about a foot of water rushing across the street. There was spray similar to that of...well something that sprays a lot. But oh, I couldn't see because it was hurricanesque raining. I can also add "GIANT FUCKING WORM" to the list of things I have hit with my car. I swear to you, the damn thing was like 6 inches long, squirming across the road (emphasis on was) because now it is lying on across the road. I did, however, manage to miss the four toads that I saw hopping on the streets. AND! My toad friend, that usually sits outside our front door when I get home was there again. It has been like a week.

I found it ironic that the song below was the first to play when I pressed randomize on iTunes.
----------------
Now playing: Garbage - I'm Only Happy When It Rains
via FoxyTunes

No comments: