Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a few things.

1. If you read this, could you please comment? I don't care what it is (spam me if you want), I just want to know who reads it.

2. I am in the middle of a rather large Make Something Cool Everyday project. Pictures of the completed project will come when I finish the whole thing. :)

3. I had a dream last night that a bull kept trying to attack me because I played with his nose piercing. I ended up on the roof, but had no trouble jumping down from it.

4. I am going to buy an Olivia Newton-John record today. I am about five shades of excited because my ONJ shrine collection is getting bigger!

5. Birds keep flying into my bedroom window and dying. Or, they get back up and then fly into it again and then die.

----------------
Now playing: Madonna - Justify My Love
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I read it.

Amelia said...

I read, too. But sometimes I'm bad a checking in. But when I do, I make sure to read every post I missed.