Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ich muss bloggen!

It has been so long in Stefland! So much to report on! (well, kinda)

My new job is Grandma's personal assistant. It doesn't pay that much (or at all) but my dad pays for my gas and he gives me a $20 now and then if I want to do something. Basically, I drive her to doctors appointments and make sure she doesn't faint or something while walking. She has the flu and some other problem (we don't know what) and so she's not allowed to drive. I've got four appointments in this next week and I did one last Friday. She might also have me take her grocery shopping. Which I love doing most of the time, but I don't know...I've never done it with her. So that knocks out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and either Wednesday or Friday of this week! Hot damn. At least I won't be perpetually bored...Oh wait, I'll be in waiting rooms for 6 hours (how long do sonograms take?). It's a good thing I like reading. And borrowed 7 books from Melissa.

Speaking of fun things Stef wants to do. I went to a bar last night. First time since my final Jazz night with the Sonjas (sad). But, it was fun. It was Conneaut Lake, so you know, you have to watch yourself or you're dancing with some guy with no teeth and a mom-heart tattoo. But I digress. I went to a bar to see a live band...which I have done...um never. The Porcelain Bus Drivers played (which, side note: my 79-yr old Grandma heard of them before...I had not). They play covers, and they do it very well. I could upload a video of some crazy dancing so you can hear them in the background. Yeah I'll do that.


But anyway, they have a trombone player and a trumpet player. I found myself sitting outside during a set break, smoking a Camel menthol and taking pictures of a well. Why did I do this? I do not know, but next time I take free shots of Goldschlager with the band, I'll be sure to update you on what goes through my mind. And, I may have sang the phrase, "Laid back. With my mind on my money and my money on my mind" into the mic with the singer during their cover of Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice" maybe...
So yes, and then about ten minutes after returning to Melissa's I passed out on the couch with the cats. Good thing I'm not allergic...oh wait.

Is there anything else? I do not think so. So, enjoy the video and random well picture. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo.. strange text..

Anonymous said...

я думаю: прелестно... а82ч

yellowpansy15 said...

Ooh, we're getting foreign up in here! Silly Russian, I only know German.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Anonymous said...

Cipro Dose
Cipro Xr 500mg
Cipro Antibiotic Side Effects
CIPROFLOXACIN EYE DROPS - Page 2. Ciprofloxacin. New Email Integration (700 GB) with WAP Support; SMS Gateway Incorporated with E-Mail to SMS and vice versa ...
Cipro Side Effect
Side Effects Cipro
Cipro.org.za
Cipro.gov.za
As a child younger than year Celsus ciprofloxacin ophthalmic drops Also been reported to treatciprofloxacin eye Huge selection of ciprofloxacin times a ...
14 Nov 2009 ... The renal clearance of Ciprofloxacin, which is approximately 300 mL/minute, ... No one who received Ciprofloxacin or other therapies as ...
17 Jul 2010 ... Ciprofloxacin dosage for vetinary. Ciprofloxacin eye drops. ... Side effects of taking ciprofloxacin. Ciprofloxacin eye drops. ...
Cipro Dose
20 Aug 2008 ... Order generic cipro, This morning the folks over at AOL, and more specifically the AIM team, launched version 7 of AIM Express. ...
Home Pricelist Information. Buying medications online. Cipro. adamcbride.com © All rights reserved.

http://slinexinates.over-blog.com/article-cipro-dosage-71881778.html

Anonymous said...

lorxtikedrr [url=http://bit.ly/kohlsprintablecoupons]kohls printable coupons[/url] rfuugxewAQesfsf