Thursday, July 02, 2009

Hot Commodity

So, today I was woken by the phone and my dad usually knows which of my friend's is calling, or if it is a relative he tells me and he said, "I don't know who this is," and handed me the phone. Welcome to job call back #2, at a Pet Care facility. (the first being the cleaners said I was hired if my background check was ok, and then never called me) Apparently out of the tons of applicants, I am in the final selection bracket - this makes me feel really good. The interview is next Thursday...maybe. Because, drumroll...call back #3 (sorta) came at 4:30. This interview is tomorrow between 10 & 2, anytime in there, at Staples.

I don't know what to do. The Pet Care place would be more relevant to what I want to do, but it's only weekends - 16hrs/wk - and holidays (another 8), and then if anyone calls off. I'm basically on call to work if someone more important than me doesn't want to. However, I think that Staples would be a more reliable source of money - and in the end, a lot more enjoyable. And I don't want to tell them that I can't work weekends or holidays, because what if I don't get either job?!? I wish so many people didn't want me, lol. This is slightly nervewracking.

I had a dream last night that I was at my family's 4th of July picnic at my aunt & uncle's house, but before it started, my uncle had to clear out the houses that were in the back so he could make money. It was some sort of scheme, because they were lying to the people paying him, saying that they were like, really historical (you could tell by the wood or something) and I was helping him. And then my hands started hurting really badly. After I washed the dirt off them, three fingers on both hands were really white and the sides were black, and I was also covered in a ton of cuts from the metal. They hurt so incredibly bad and my dad said it was because the skin had shrunk and my fingers didn't fit inside the skin anymore. My aunt tried to bandage it, but it hurt way too badly to touch it.

Then I had another dream that I was back in high school - in choir, more specifically - and Miss Peters was being just about as bitchy as she was when I was actually her student. She kept making us move around and my hands still hurt really badly, but they weren't white anymore. I kept wanting to be in the middle of Aaryn & Melissa. Brian Cirka was there...what the hell? (For those of you who don't know, he was in my choir from 7-12 grade.)

What else? Hmm...
I don't even know. I was going to basically write a novel yesterday, and have officially forgotten everything I was going to write on here. Gonna go read Paradise Kiss!

----------------
Now playing: Sarah McLachlan - Black & White
via FoxyTunes

No comments: