Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dream!

I had a dream last night.

I was walking down a hill toward a pond, and on the way down, there were Easter eggs all over. Some were open, some were closed. The closed ones all had M&Ms in them. I started pouring them into either larger eggs or little containers, one being a pill bottle. A woman came along and said, "Hey, are those your Easter eggs?"
"No, I found them."
"Well then you can't eat the candy."
So I started pouring them out into the pond, but I lifted the eggs really high up so the candy would fall into my mouth. She yelled at me to spit them out, and that if I ate them it was considered stealing. I tried to convince her that she shouldn't throw them all away into the pond, because that was a waste. Finally, someone else distracted her and I ran away with my pill bottle and little containers.
I came to a bathroom, and locked the door. I sat on the toilet and starting eating the M&Ms as fast as I could. I ate all the ones in everything except the pill bottle. I took the lid off of it, and saw that all of them were yellow. I don't know why, but I don't like yellow ones in my waking life, so I guess that translated to my dream life. Because I set the bottle down, went out of the bathroom and when I shut the door, I heard the bottle fall and the M&Ms pour all over the sink.
-----
Yellow
The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.


Toilet
To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless.


Pond
To see a pond in your dream, represents tranquility and desire for more quiet time to yourself. It is a time to reflect on your situation and what is going on in your life. Alternatively, it suggests that you keep your feelings contained and in check. You are experiencing and emotional calm in your life.


Candy
To see or eat candy in your dream, symbolizes the joys and special treats in life. It also represents indulgence, sensuality and/or forbidden pleasure. You may be devoting too much time to unimportant issues.

No comments: