Friday, June 19, 2009

Turkeys & Nightmares

My jaw has been hurting more and more lately.

So, had a nightmare last night. I don't remember very much of it, but I do remember that someone was murdered and these purple-pink things fell everywhere. Things calmed down around the town and one night I was sleeping and one of the purple-pink things fell next to my bed and woke me up. Then I had an anxiety attack and tried not to fall back asleep because I could see the killer's face when I closed my eyes. But I couldn't stay awake.

At this point I forced the real me to wake up because it was terrifying.

Also, yesterday's craft was some bags for a morsbags.com competition. There aren't any pictures because I didn't make them here and it would've looked strange...but we made 16 or 17 of them. I don't really have one for today, but I was gardening with my mother. So I wasn't really making something cool, so much as doing something cool. I think it works/counts. Maybe I'll make something at Aaryn's.

So, I'm driving down the Woodcock Rd (as I call it, cause I really don't know what street it is; something with a number) and I see a turkey on the left side of the road. I slow down a bit, but he's nowhere near my side of the street, so I think, "Oh, he'll just fly away once a car zooms past him at 60." No. No he won't. He will continue to walk casually across the street, almost into your car, and then all the way to the other side once you are out of his way.

What.

No comments: