Friday, June 26, 2009

< no title >

So, it's Friday morning, 1:03 am. Apparently the cough medicine I've been taking only makes me drowsy in the daytime. Because I was asleep from 11 to 3 earlier, yet not now...Confusion.

Sigh. I would love to update everyone on the awesomeness that is my life, alas, it would all be lies. I can, however, update you on my health. I have a terrible cough that will not go away regardless of medicine (but it is giving me some nice abs) and has made me pull over to the side of the road once...almost twice. I constantly feel like I am choking on something, but there is nothing there. Also, the cramps started today. So, yeah. I haven't done anything exciting. I didn't even work out today, because I was writhing in pain with a heating pack (IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER) on my bed. I almost crawled to Planned Parenthood to get me some birth control - and that's a good 10 miles. (see, I couldn't stand long enough to walk to my car, let alone drive...)

In BV news, the guy who lives beside us has a cow. Um, yeah. I went back into the woods a little bit to see if I could see it, but ended up looking like a creepy behind a tree with a camera. There was also a turtle laying eggs in my backyard. Until the hail. Then it disappeared.

I feel like such an adult whenever I go into town. There are a bunch of houses for sale and I consider what it would be like to live in them. With other people, a puppy, and a garden. Also, would the other people be ok with my goat? Cause, I'm gonna want a goat.

----------------
Now playing: Pete Yorn - Burrito
via FoxyTunes

No comments: