Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crafts & Cows

Time for some more MSCE pictures!

The bags are from Sunday (21st) and the last thing is from today. That's right, the 24th. Because everyone starts projects at freaking midnight. (Also, yesterday's crafts have not been photographed yet...stay tuned.)



That is what I like to call a sewing machine cover that has not had the cord hole cut yet or the trimmings around the bottom sewn on. I basically did it without a pattern, since the online ones I found involved some heavy shit, like calculus...However, as it is 1 am, I have decided to stop for the night.

I would also like to point out that my left thumb hurts. Right where it connects to the wrist. And not just joint pain. Kinda like I slammed it into something several times.

As if this post weren't picture heavy enough, I would like to share with you one of the greatest moments of my life thus far (beaten only by about three other things, one of which is getting Belle's autograph when I was in Disney).


Since I don't know how to add a caption: That is in fact me, feeding a CALF from a bottle. WHAT?!? I know, you wish you were me.

No comments: