Thursday, May 28, 2009

Senior Meeting

Sometimes I'm amazed at how many underage people there are at Senior Meeting. Each holding a drink. Apparently I missed the phase of sneaking into bars and/or using a fake I.D. That's probably because I didn't even consider starting to drink until I was 19 and living with my cousin who would give me beer. And you'd think after that first hangover - standing in the grocery store wondering why every light in the world is on, why every single person has to scream to communicate, and considering starting to fast so I can just go home and fall back asleep until Tuesday - that I would never want to drink again...

Today I had an amazingly fun time at Billiards without having any alcohol. WHAT?!? I know, it's crazy. Stef having fun without being completely wasted...Ludicrous. I suppose I really enjoyed being able to stand long enough to actually shoot (pool) and the possibility of remembering this event tomorrow. No karaoke this time, cause a friend was hungry, so we left early to go to Taco Bell.

I was in a really strange mood when we got back from the TB, so I cleaned some stuff out of the fridge. It's ridiculous how much mold you can find when you venture to the back of the fridge. I can rest easy, however, because the mold was all contained and none of it came from my shit. I have never really consumed shells and cheese since I was about 12, so not mine! And I don't particularly care for soup unless it has chicken (or chicken flavoring) in it - so that crap is not mine. I have stacked it on the counter for the proper owner to dispose of as she sees fit. But it's in my Tupperware, so...yeah, fix that.

I'm having a terrible time concentrating on anything for more than about 3 minutes. It has taken me nearly half an hour to get this far in this entry, and I'm a fast typist. It might be because today was a giant piece of crap day. I started crying at 8:40 am, and didn't stop until nearly noon, during which time I sent an email linking someone to this blog. After my class, I got a reply from the aforementioned email that made me cry some more. And my left eye feels like someone has stabbed it. I'm sure it's nothing more than a simple corneal abrasion, and it's getting better - I can blink without being in agonizing pain now. It has now been five minutes since I started this paragraph, because I keep spacing into the rats' cage or the coke can on my desk. I have been considering getting into bed for a good 45 minutes, but I can't decide if that's what I really want or not.

I probably should, because my head feels as if it is about to explode. I've been awake for a very long time. Be sure to come back tomorrow, because I'm sure that I will update often in my last all-nighter in college!

----------------
Now playing: The Postal Service - Nothing Better
via FoxyTunes

No comments: