Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I've Got A Case of the Mondays

but it's Tuesday...

Where the hell is Flunk Day? According to emails I received today, it is not until next week. What the shit is that about?

I can't tell if I should give up on my mission to take a class next term or if I should keep working toward it. I don't want to give up, but it's getting really hard. But I really want to, and I'm legitimately interested in it. Enough to change my entire future plans that I had for myself.

And I don't even know how my parents would react if I told them this is what I want. Ugh, then there's the rest of my family, who already make fun of me for how long I've been in college. And Melissa who has been asking me how long until I'm done for months because she misses me. And Aaryn who is coming to my graduation.

And there's other things I need to work out.

Like, how do I really feel? Can I mention it to the people I live with, or are they going to freak out (in a good way) and make it a big deal? Do I really love the person I think I love, or is it just some sort of admiration? I'm not okay with feeling the way I feel about this person. And I really want it to stop. I am not supposed to feel this way. I'm legitimately not okay with it. This isn't allowed to happen to me.

----------------
Now playing: Sondre Lerche - Sleep on needles
via FoxyTunes

No comments: