Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy May Day!

I have to go to a banquet tonight. I do not want to go. I do not want the office supply "gift bag" that they are going to give me. I do not want to eat their food. I want to be in my bed, sleeping off the last two days of birthday craziness.

I have a meeting with the Dean today. I am terrified of him saying no. And more terrified of him saying yes.

I need to find some money to either see a neurologist or get some more Excedrin Migraine. Cause it's starting to get ridiculous. And the doctor here said, "Everyone gets headaches." Really? Had no idea...Except not everyone gets them to the point of blurred vision, a swimming feeling, and nausea.

I have to write my senior research paper...GAWD I do not want to do this. At all. I have two pages so far, which only covers half of my methods. I just want to video tape myself and be like "This is what I did. Enjoy."

----------------
Now playing: Fiona Apple - The First Taste
via FoxyTunes

No comments: