Thursday, May 07, 2009

Die College

I know I speckle my posts with German, but the die in the title is not the German article for the, it is a command.

All the posters have fallen off my wall except the turtle one. Is this a sign?
Well, it's a sign that my tape does not go well with these crappy walls...but is it some sort of sign with my life? It must be.

I can't understand why this school can't help me out when I finally found something I'm interested in. Only one person even cares to help, but she can't. I'm hanging from one last thread, and I'm pretty sure it's going to break tomorrow somewhere around 10:45 am.

I have no idea what I will do come September. I hope that it is what I want but all signs are pointing to "too bad, so sad."

I just want to cry about this all, but I can't. It won't fix it anyway, so what's the point?
----------------
Now playing: Fiona Apple - Across the Universe
via FoxyTunes

No comments: