Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Das Sigh

So, just got back from my last session with Ginny. I got to read the summary from my first appointment ever. I thought it was funny and depressing and chock full o'memories that a millionaire's money can't buy (anyone?).

I suppose my next mission is to say good-bye to Tim & Sonja, the latter being much harder. I have seen her nearly every day for 30 weeks. She is one of the only people who really knows how I feel. Some days she was what kept me going. And now I have to say good-bye. I'm going to miss her. Sigh. I wish I didn't want to do it in person because I don't want her to see me cry. I've already told her thank you, but that doesn't seem to be sufficient. She really can't possibly understand. How can email possibly capture the amount of gratitude you have for someone that has saved you from death?

No comments: