Saturday, May 09, 2009

Camping!

Yesterday may have been the longest day of my life. Considering my state of intoxication for most of it, I understand; HOWEVER, I just kept thinking that it was Saturday already. And the last time I thought that was around 10 pm. Yeah, that's how long it was. I was having a good time though. Went lots of new places.

Celebrate good times, come on!
Sonja & Tim are basically the most a-mazing people on this planet.

Going camping in about 4 hours! I'm excited. I keep looking at my copy of Into The Wild and thinking, "It's probably a good idea that I never finished reading that...I'd probably be terrified to camp." Because I was skimming it and read the end and he dies. Not a good thing to read right before "roughing it" for a night. Troop Beverly Hills comes to mind now.

No comments: