Monday, May 04, 2009

Another Boring Sunday

The pipes in this building sound like they are exploding one by one.

So, played a little game of private investigator today. Or by police standards, stalking. I was successful in the end, seeing what I wanted to see and even found some new places on campus that I didn't know existed.

I wrote a song in German!! Lyrics will follow once I have someone glance over them for spelling/grammar errors.

Amelia was supposed to come over and keep me company, but she has too much homework. :(

It is getting relatively late. I should probably do my German homework that is due tomorrow. I don't wanna. I want to sit in my living room with Amelia and talk. That is all. Damn it.

Dear Flunk Day, please come soon. Thanks, Stef.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I felt, at still feel, horrible for not being with you. :(