Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesdays Aren't Much Better Than Mondays

Ah, another Tuesday goes by, bringing us into another Wednesday.

I woke up, went to the Psych lounge and attempted to work on my German oral.

Then I practiced my German oral.

Then I took Carri to Walgreens and returned some movies.

Then I came home, got a massive migraine, and went to sleep. I intended to go to German Club, but I could not wake up. I went to sleep around 3:40 pm, woke up at 9 pm. Still had that migraine.

Then I freaked out because I forgot that I hadn't done any of the German homework that is due tomorrow. That lasted about an hour before I spilled red juice all over it, leaving it pink and soaked.

Went to Steak 'n' Shake in an attempt to remain sane. Came home, finished my Arbeitsbuch for German, and then didn't even bother studying for the exam. Then I wrote this blog.

I really don't want to study, since I have to be up in 8 hours to do senior research, take the German exam, then do more senior research. I don't even have time to go to the health center to tell Lyle that my headaches have been getting worse, with blurred vision.

Garfloogal

No comments: