Monday, April 06, 2009

Stars & Stripes Nightmare

So, woke up at 7:45 because I had a dream/nightmare about my German exam. Let's begin now.

I was sitting in the class room taking my German exam, only knowing how to do about 1/3 of it. And then I got to the written section and we were allowed to choose a Fairy Tale prompt and then write one about that. I remember: A - Stars and stripes; B - a child princess, and I don't remember the other prompts. While I was writing out the simple past of several verbs, Sonja started watching me. Then I lost one of the pages of my test somewhere and then found it; and she started laughing.

"Hey, that's not funny."
"Yes it is. But I'm sorry." pause while I write some more "This one time a guy said I was a sex goddess because I was going so long. And then I dropped the bomb on him."
"Um...ok?"

Then Susan (from the bio dept) was like "Ok, time to draw to see what prompt you can choose."
Everyone pulled a little slip of paper and mine said A with little stars all over it. "Who wants to do A?"
"Who wants to? or Who has to?"
"Well, if you pulled it, you must want to."
"Fuck."
END

Stars
To see stars in your dream, symbolize success, your aspirations and your high ideals. The stars indicate that you are putting some decision in the hands of fate and luck.


Stripes
To see stripes in your dream, suggests that you are making a bold and daring statement. Horizontal stripes represent your directness and straightforwardness.

Exam
To dream that you are taking an exam, signifies insecurities, fear of not meeting others' expectations, and fear of failure.


Hmm, imagine that. I have a fear of failure? No way. Especially not when it comes to German. psh

No comments: