Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is AWESOME!!!

I decided to move out into my living room to enjoy the beautiful day outside...Trains. The entire time I have been out here, there has been a train. It is impossible to enjoy the sounds of spring, including the cardinals that are courting on the tree next to my balcony, when there is a giant hoooooooonk every two seconds.

It is impossible to be in a bad mood when you are woken by a light breeze and the sun shining in through your window. I love the morning after thunderstorms. Everything just smells so wonderful (even on a college campus, lol). I realize this post sounds like I'm stoned or something, but I'm just really excited about the day.

Sigh, I do not want to do the whole school thing today. I either want to sit on the balcony and stare into space all day or go sit at Lake Storey.

Side note: I hate Nutrisystem commercials.

I just decided that I kind of want to just delete my Facebook and MySpace and start over. MySpace is nothing but a place for teenage girls to upload photos of themselves half naked and post bulletins begging for photo comments. I'm going to go through withdrawal for a couple days...but I think I'm gonna do it. I will update later about how it's going.
----------------
Now playing: Ani DiFranco - Fixing Her Hair
via FoxyTunes

No comments: