Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sigh

Got really disgusted by the bathroom today. Went on an hour long cleaning freak out, using glass cleaner to scrape soap scum off the counter and sink. Why glass cleaner? you may ask. Because the other stuff is really strong and kills HPV and basically eats through skin. Didn't really think that using it for the toothbrush shelf was a good idea. Then I swept and mopped the floor. Yeah, I really went all out. The first person who screws it up will die.

I really need to do laundry. I have been recycling t-shirts for about a week. There are two dollar bills laying on my desk, with intent to be turned into quarters. If only there were two more hours in a day, I would be able to wash my clothes. Sigh.

I'm not a huggy person. But lately I have been wanting to hug people that I never thought I would be able to touch, let alone hug. You know, like professors... I just want to thank people when I think its due, and hugging them is sticking out in my mind. However:
1. She would probably freak out
2. I would probably start crying
3. She would probably freak out

Flunk Day, where the hell are you?

No comments: