Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mike.

1. I am sick. I hate not being able to breathe. First cold during the school year, and it came right at the time of an oral exam. I can barely speak English...How does one expect me to speak German when I can only breathe through one nostril?

2. I hate being frustrated to the point of crying. That is where I am right now. On top of everything that I blogged about yesterday (*edit - I meant today? I guess I posted it after midnight), there is the added pressure of working with Mike. Some direct quotes from the afternoon:
"I'm not going to be of much help. I've got a headache."

Amelia: What are you doing?
Mike: Looking up the longest word ever.

Amelia: You could try to contribute.
Mike: I trust you guys.

"I'm on a boat." (this one has been said approximately 325 times in the last three days)
3. There is so much more, but I don't want to write/talk about it. This is bad, because I'm going to bottle it up until it explodes on me. It's totally that laundry basket analogy again: You can keep putting more clothes into the basket, but eventually the walls will cave and you will have the aftermath to clean up.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

*virtual hugs*